Welcome to Cricklewood Farm!
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
These are uncertain times and we are working our way through COVID-19 protocols.
• At this time we are requiring all of our guests to wear masks inside the store – masks are not required outside of the store.
• Hand sanitizer is provided for our guests to use before entering the store.
• There are markings to guide people through the store.
• There is a limit of 6 guests in the store.
• Counters at the till are being sanitized on a regular basis as well as our outdoor washrooms.
• Debit machines are sanitized after guests touch the surface.
• Gloves are worn when distributing prizes and freezies.
• We are asking all guests to maintain appropriate social distancing of 2 metres or 6 feet in the orchard and corn maze.
• We require guests to sanitize the wagons before using – sanitizer is provided.
• Our playground and picnic area is not sanitized and signage is provided cautioning our guests to use at their own risk.
Our procedures will evolve as we encounter different situations. We are doing our best to maintain the safety of our guests and employees.