Our Community Spirit
We are strong believers in the value of community and in giving back to that community.
Since 2001 Cricklewood Farm has operated a corn maze ranging in size from 6 to 7 acres with the addition of a 1/2 acre mini maze in 2013.
In 2022, to make your visit a more affordable one, Cricklewood Farm has reduced the size of the corn maze to one acre and will no longer be charging admission to go through the maze. Instead donations are accepted in support of the operating costs of the maze and in support of a local charity.
The last chance to go through the maze is one hour before closing time.
Every year, since 2010, Cricklewood Farm chooses a new organization to support through donations. For 2022 we will be working with Highland Water Metis Council.
Over the years we have raised more than $24,300 for these amazing causes.
• National Air Force Museum of Canada
• Foster Forest Wildlife Orphanage
• Quinte Therapeutic Riding Association
• Wounded Warriors Canada
• PrimRose Donkey Sanctuary
• Big Brothers Big Sisters Northumberland
• Northumberland Humane Society
• Presqui’le Point Lighthouse Preservation Society
• Habitat for Humanity Northumberland
• Brighton Lion’s Foundation for Dog Guides
• Canadian Wildlife Federation
• World Vision
We also donate gift certificates and produce to other charitable organizations throughout our season. If you are interested in obtaining a donation for your fundraising efforts please fill in this form and submit it for our consideration. Please allow a couple of weeks for us to determine which organizations we will be supporting during the current year.